You won’t find a talent pool with more professionalism and grit than Year Up alumni.
“Edwin is the “go-to” person on the team. From the beginning he has assumed a leadership role and is willing to learn and implement new techniques in order to grow professionally. Feedback is well received and quickly implemented.”
Ebony Frelix, Director of IT Operations, Salesforce.com
Why hire a Year Up Graduate?
- Motivated to achieve excellence – our graduates are hungry for opportunities to contribute. Motivation is the number one attribute we look for when admitting students into the program.
- Trained in hard skills – graduates complete a rigorous 21 week training program in IT helpdesk/desktop support or (in some cities) financial operations, software quality assurance or project management, followed by a 26 week corporate internship
- Trained in soft skills – in addition to job-specific skills, all graduates learn and practice professional skills such as business communication and customer service
- Screened – interns undergo reference checks, interviews and testing
- Coached – graduates receive intensive feedback and guidance throughout the program from staff advisors, mentors and internship managers
For more information on hiring graduates
National Corporate Engagement:855-YEARUP1
Fill out our short form to get started